9-Year-Old Girl Badly Burnt After Explosion In Her Home In Rivers State. (Viewers Discretion)
Posted On 14/11/2016
An appeal has been made concerning a 9-year-old girl who was badly burnt following a kerosene explosion at her home in Rivers state. Chinasa Chinedu Joseph who is in a vulnerable condition now -has been hospitalized for weeks since the sad incident….
Read below what was shared by Olusegun Olopade
This is Chinasa Chinedu Joseph. She is nine years old and lives with her widowed mother and her only sister at No. 33 Isaiah Eletuo Street Oyigbo Rivers state until disaster struck on the 12th of July 2016. Just about bedtime there was a kerosene explosion that has kept Chichi in hospital for 7 weeks running now. Chichi is vulnerable, Chichi has no where and no one to turn to, the hospital bills are pilling and she might even be needing a reconstructive surgery to make her right hand functional again. This is an appeal to God fearing and good spirited individuals and bodies to please come to our little Chichi’s aid. You can visit Chichi at Glorious Medical Center, by Oyigbo Timber Market. You can also contact her on 08138271966. God bless you as you help spread the word and respond to this clarion call.